Friday, January 5, 2018

Fujifilm Polaroid Instant Camera Review

                                                                                          *Review*

This is an instant camera and I just got one for Christmas.
I have never really used a camera before besides a
Fujifilm. And I think its amazing and I haven't
had any major problems with it.

The GOOD part about the Fujifilm is that when you take a picture, a film comes out right of way. It is not complicated at all to use. The camera is not expensive at all. You can pretty much find it at any store. And you can find them in multiple colors.  

The BAD part about a Fuji is that it only comes with 10 sheets of film the first time you get one and after that you have to keep buying sheets and they aren't all that cheap. 

I think everyone should buy a Instant Camera because one they are cheap, they are fun to have, they are great for scrapbooking, you can literally hang put or hang them anywhere on your wall, and they are good for test shots.

***I rate this 5 out of 5 stars because the camera takes amazing quality photos and the best part is there cheap and why not***

 
 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Telling A Story

My Sorta Bad Weekend Hello guys! I hope you all had a great weekend, I know I didn't, but anyway I will be sharing you guys about my...