Friday, December 15, 2017

Photography

 Photography
Hey guys, it Hannah. I was thinking about doing photography for my blogs and showing you guys my point of view on what its like to take photos. I will be taking photos of all types of things and about my daily life so you guys know a little bit about me. Here are some examples that I want to take pictures mostly of:
So I will be focusing on taking pictures country style and nature. But I will try to do a little bit of everything.
For my photos I will be making slideshows for my photos and post them on my blog. If you guys have any ideas or suggestions on what I should take phots of that would be great and very helpful. I will try to post every week.
In my blogs you will see me how to take a good quality photo and some examples of photos that I will take.
Ok that's all! BYEEEEEEEE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Telling A Story

My Sorta Bad Weekend Hello guys! I hope you all had a great weekend, I know I didn't, but anyway I will be sharing you guys about my...