Wednesday, December 13, 2017

Steps On How To Take A Photo

How to take a good picture
Step 1: Get out a camera that fits, make sure it has good lens.
Step 2: Find the right area to take a picture
Step 3: Make sure the area has good lighting, good lighting = good photo quality, you can use natural or fake lighting
Step 4: Focus on the subject of what your about to take.
Step 5: Add something to your subject to make it stand out.

Step 6: Focus your camera on the photo and take the picture.
Step 7: Edit your photo if wanted.
Step 8: If you don't like your photo then redo the steps.




2 comments:

  1. I really like the layout of this post - it keeps the eye moving.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Jennifer, and I also like how the steps are easy for everyone!

    ReplyDelete

Telling A Story

My Sorta Bad Weekend Hello guys! I hope you all had a great weekend, I know I didn't, but anyway I will be sharing you guys about my...