Tuesday, January 23, 2018

Guest Post:


 Denise's Photography Tips


Hello everyone, this Denise from My Baking Blog! Today I'm taking over Hannah's blog, and I'll be sharing with you some of my own tips or preferences while taking pictures. Even though I don't know much I'll try my best and hopefully you find this useful.



Tips on taking pictures :
  • I think the first important thing is to have a good camera, or a device that you have which you prefer to take picture in.  I like using my iPhone or my camera to take my pictures. I like my iPhone because it easy to carry around and I always have it with me anyways, and I like how there's filters I can use. I also will use Retrica again because I really like to use filters and Retrica has many different types of filters you can use. My camera I use more when I want my pictures to look more professional I guess because my camera takes really clear picture and the colors appear really nice and more vivid.
  • Your "model" should be cooperating with you it makes it much easier. I like taking pictures of my sister cause she enjoys it and is the only one that actually lets me take picture of her. If you are having your picture taken by some though it should be some you know that has an idea of what there doing or takes nice pictures, because what's the point of taking picture if you don't like how they turn out.

  • I think it's important to have a nice place to take your pictures. I like to take picture at a park, a lake, or a beach as well. I fell like your background can make your picture that much better.  When I had my 15th birthday party in August I decided to go to Munsingers and Clemens Gardens because during the summer it's really nice. They have so many flowers, a lake, and many other things that makes your picture end up looking really nice.



- My Baking Blog

1 comment:

Telling A Story

My Sorta Bad Weekend Hello guys! I hope you all had a great weekend, I know I didn't, but anyway I will be sharing you guys about my...