Wednesday, December 6, 2017

All About Me!!

This photo of me describes how I like to go outdoors. This photo was taken by one of my friends, in a corn field. I like to go on adventures and I think this photo describes what I might do in my blogs.
Hey guys it's Hannah or Hannah Banana as everyone calls me! :) Three words that describe me are CARING, WILD, and HUMOROUS. Online I'm a different person, I change online by responding things differently and by that I mean since I have more time to reply then I have more time to think about what to say. In real life I'm a little more shy around people I don't know or like, but when I'm around my friends I am myself. When I'm online I tend to say stuff I wouldn't but not like bad stuff, just things I wouldn't say in real life. When I'm around my friends I'm wild and I feel more like I can be ME. When I'm around my family I am a dash of humorous, sometimes crazy, but not to crazy, but at the same time I am very caring.








 




2 comments:

Telling A Story

My Sorta Bad Weekend Hello guys! I hope you all had a great weekend, I know I didn't, but anyway I will be sharing you guys about my...